It is Important for dental offices to periodically evaluate their Trios scanners and ensure their settings and software usage is providing optimal scanning for their investment.
What you will learn in this course:
• Ensure optimal Settings
• Evaluate and activate Insane Mode (fast engine scanning) & post processing review
• Confirm AI Scan is on. Review sterilization protocols and proper autoclave settings.
• Shade measurement system. Calibration and How to tips.
• 3D image count and scan timer
• Trimming Tools- know the difference between brush and laser
• Zoom and lock features, Pre-prep scans, diameter cut out settings
• Implant work flows
• New Patient Specific Motion feature review
• Trios Patient Monitoring review (If purchased)
• Software Versions and Subscriptions- Make sure upgrades are installed. They come up with new updates all the time!