Maintain the competitive edge needed in the removable market. Join us to obtain valuable feedback that will help you achieve the goal of patient satisfaction.
This informative seminar is a must for dentists who want to increase removable caseloads and gain higher profits while reducing chair time and delivering better aesthetic outcomes. This seminar will include comprehensive and proven successful techniques on Digital Dentures through the utilization of printed and milled denture protocols. Material science, occlusion, chairside protocol and processing techniques will also be presented.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• The latest on digital denture technology
• Occlusal record taking for digital dentures
• Milling vs. printing - pros and cons
• Reducing chair time and adjustments on removables
• Digital vs. analog
• Milling and printing techniques
• Occlusal schemes including lingualized occlusion and physiological centric occlusion
• Case design
• Patient acceptance
• Communication with the dental laboratory
This is a live, interactive one hour webinar. Questions will be answered and 1 CEU may be earned.
Please Note: the login-in link is unique to your personal registration details.