This presentation will cover how to successfully plan for a full denture procedure, leading to less chair time and more patient acceptance. The content is a must for the dentist who wants to increase removable caseloads that yield higher profits, cases with improved aesthetics and less chair time. The presentation will include comprehensive and proven methods on full denture technology.
• Case Planning
• Proper Workflow and Protocol
• Preliminary Denture Impression Taking
• Final Impression with Custom Tray
• Full Denture Bite Registration and Occlusal Records - Getting the Correct Information
• Anatomical Landmarks to Follow
• Tooth Selection
• Wax Set-up for Try-In
• Final Insertion
• Patient Follow up
• Problem Solving
• Occlusal Schemes
• Materials Science
• Digital Technology
This is a live, interactive one hour lecture in webinar format with Q&A and 1 CEU to earn.
Please Note: the login-in link is unique to your personal registration details.