Additive technology (3D Printing) is rapidly transforming manufacturing. Join Jamie Stover, CDT, from Carbon as he shows you how 3D printing is revolutionizing dentistry. Mr. Stover will outline how National Dentex Labs is utilizing the Carbon Production Platform to produce KeySplint Clear night guards. This course will outline the clinical and lab workflows for printed night guards and will compare these to traditional acrylic night guard fabrication. Mr. Stover will also discuss discuss key features and benefits of KeySplint night guards for patients.
At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
• Learn the different ways night guards are fabricated
• Learn the clinical and lab workflow of KeySplint night guards
• Learn about material properties and strength
• Learn about the benefits of printed night guards vs. traditional acrylic
• Learn how Carbon's DLS technology works to produce 3D printed parts
This is a live, interactive one hour webinar. Questions will be answered and 1 CEU may be earned for those attending the entire course.
Please Note: the login-in link is unique to your personal registration details.